Wayward blogging


   The mystery of the universe - which way next?


Where does a wayward blogger begin? What do I want to say, I wonder (reminded of my friend's admonishment at the lack of posting: "what, you've got nothing to say?!!)


The road and canal in front of the house 


I think for now I'll start with place: always good to know where one is located. I'm currently in a place called Penestanan, a village within the Ubud area in Bali, three and a half hours from Perth, easy to get to and a good place to settle, albeit temporarily. This is a place which calls and inspires, not so much for its beauty as for the way it embraces creativity as a natural part of life.


On the outskirts of Ubud

A short post,  a tentative toe-in, a way to place both the writer and the reader in a shared context of creativity, productivity and meaning. Lofty words I know ... I shall try to live up to them!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow