Prompting


Today I enlisted the help of my daughter in the studio. We started the day pricing and tagging and making folded paper bags for packaging (a nifty technique shown to me by a fellow traveller on my first trip to Indonesia many years ago). 

As the day wears on and she is back from collecting supplies, she gravitates to the computer and suggests I should update the blog and so she begins on my behalf ...."I've been keeping busy in the studio working on a range of ceramics for the upcoming Bazaar, held at the Fremantle Arts Center. This will be my 10th year of my work being showcased at the event and it is exciting to see my work evolve each year ..." 

"You don't have to use it, I just wanted to prompt you into writing something on your blog", she says. 

Thanks Valentina - consider it done!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow