Cloth beads


With just over a week to the next Perth Upmarket one would expect that one would be rather busy and focussed in the preparations. There is a pile of fabric on the cutting table, boxes full of ideas and inspirations, hanging racks with patterns and cut-out pieces ready to be stitched together, chalkboards with lists in case I lose my way in the midst of it all. But one can be TOO efficient ... and so this morning, because I happened to be up before the sun and the alarm and its endless snoozy variations I realised I had plenty of time to PLAY!

Who knows where an idea comes from or what sparks it off. I am standing at the table, determined to ignore the to-do list for the time being when the idea to make some cloth beads arises. Plenty of scraps, a knitting needle, red silk thread and there you have it.

Comments

  1. This is so nice, I understand your irresistible need to play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do! I don't really think it's something that needs to be resisted!! Thanks for your commments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow