Made on the Left Hand Made Market this Sunday Perth City




Three Dolls

 



Woollen disc necklace




Yo Yo brooches


This coming Sunday (July 10th) Made on the Left will be on in Perth City. The address is 40 William Street (corner of Murray)
Head up to level 1 and there I shall be.

I have been playing around with left-over fabrics of late and made these cloth jewellery pieces which went like the fair queens jam tarts at the last Upmarket so if you missed that then perhaps you'd like to pop along!

Comments

  1. oo!

    the dolls are gorgeous! Very sweet with individual little personalities.

    Glad you popped by the bloggy so I could visit you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too ... thank you for posting a comment. My dolls tend to be a bit quirky but that's just the way things are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow