I love to go a-wandering

Last Sunday at the Upmarket I took time off from my stall to wander around to look at the markets from another perspective. It was lovely! I have never really had time or inclination to do this before, feeling like I must be IN CHARGE AND ON DUTY at all tmes! Of course it was easy to do, knowing I had left things in the most capable hands of a person with a PR and marketing background who knows my work well, loves to chat and has a great interest in other people.

The good thing is, it looks like everyone is having FUN. Which happens when you spend time doing what you love. Markets generally are places of high energy and busy interaction and have a real here-and-now focus which I love! Perhaps it's because as a maker I spend so much time in isolation (which I also love) but you have to step out every now and then and be inspired by others...


Beau est mien

beau est mien


Eucalypt Homewares

eucalypt homewares





Tamara Harrison

Tamara Harrison

Just a smattering of what's out there. If you want to see all the rest here's the link to the March Retailers Gallery

Now back in the studio, back to making , back to the future ...

Angove Street Festival
Sunday
April 10th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow