On the importance of flexibility




 



ships in cockburn sound
fabric collage




How great it is that we can change our mind! I don't mean in the literal sense, because perhaps you can but I don't know for sure (customer: "Please can I have another one - I don't think this one works very well").

I do know that there is nothing stopping one from deviating from a path previously decided upon.

What on earth is she on about? Well, it's about being flexible and how great it is to be so. I think. I did mention that I was working towards an open studio, then I was offered a spot at the next Perth Upmarket, so instead I have decided to do that and not worry about the open studio, though I could still do that, but cannot say when ... does it really matter? The next post may well be ... On the art of surprise!

For now, please be informed that my work will be on show and for sale at the next Perth Upmarket on Sunday September 12th at the University of WA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow