How much time does it take?



Hmm ... I feel like I have been busy but my most productive activity so far seems to be in producing to-do lists.Endless lists on numerous pieces of paper, in books, in my head (awake at 3 am)and the pieces of paper get mislaid or left at home when I go out to do the things on the list. I keep writing the same things on the list which is very frustrating seeing it still on the list when one of my greatest pleasures is to strike a triumphant line through a list item when done. One of these items is putting something new on Etsy.I have even added exclamation marks to draw my attention to the fact that I believe this to be an important item requiring urgent attention. So today I decided to head off to bed early with the laptop and here I am three hours later having managed to put two new items on. At least I have not whiled away the night in front of the tv. I could have been reading The Consolations of Philosophy (Alain de Boton) but that can wait until tomorrow. I am consoled by the fact that I did not give up on the task even though I lost my connection three times and I accidently deleted the uploading of photos midway on another. So actually these things take much time indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing life

A lull in the proceedings

Ceramics go-slow